Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why should we post?

It seems strange to me to be posting when there is no one "there". These days we assume that when some one walks by us - talking- that they are on their phone. Five years ago you would have walked widely around that person instead of ignoring them. I am thankful that phone technology has gotten better which means I don't have to hear every conversation that walks by.

I'm not good at blogging. There are always things going on in my life but never enough time to talk about them. Blogging is really an on-line journal, and I was never good at writing things down.

So for any of you who actually read this - good for you. My blog should be a short read unless I get better at remembering to write. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home