Welcome 2009
Well, 2008 was an interesting year, wasn't it? Lots of changes here, at least for me, and most of them were good. Maybe 2009 will be the year I actually remember to blog something.
I wonder if the economy will drive "us" more toward the computer as a way to stay in contact? Certainly those of us who are already web knowledgeable will continue to use the tools we know. Being home more might mean we spend more time on-line. There are just so many things "to do" that don't get done when we sit here and type. Maybe being a faster typist is the answer? I was never very fast at tying, and have not even bothered to learn the language of texting.
I am glad to see 2008 go. I hope 2009 will be good for you. Happy New Year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home