Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Changes

You have heard it said; "The more things change, the more they stay the same." I actually don't agree with that. Change can be friend or foe. The same event can be so different depending on how I react to it.

There are some changes you can't control IMO-

Getting older - you can paint the barn, but the barn is still getting older.

Economy related securities that you once took for granted.

The ebb and flow of our abilities - there are different things that one can accomplish at different times of our life.

The frustration of "Have I done enough? Could I have done better? Could I have done more?

I am glad that Jesus Never Fails. Jesus never changes. His abilities do not fade. He continues to believe in me more than I can ever believe and trust in Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home